The “Quest For The Best” Hyperhidrosis Antiperspirant
There’s about a million hyperhidrosis antiperspirants to choose from. We like making things easy for you, so we ran a “Quest For The Best” HH Anti-P contest. Hundreds of users participated and…
The Results From Our “Quest For The Best” HH Anti-P Contest Are In!
And the winner is…(Drum-roll please, as I open the envelope)
Dozens of real excessive sweaters have testified that Odaban is indeed the BEST hyperhidrosis antiperspirants currently available. The main reason that people sited…
- Odaban WORKS!
Obviously the main thing you’re looking for in a hyperhidrosis antiperspirant is for it to reduce sweating, right? Well dozens of users reported that Odaban worked the best. But why? And how?
- It has a special spray-application system as opposed to the typical roll-on style.Â
Almost all the other hyperhidrosis antiperspirants have roll-on applicators that completely saturate the skin with a thick layer of the product. At first glance, this may seem like a good way to apply antiperspirant. The more product the better, right?
Over-saturating the skin is not only less effective, but also causes irritation and sensitivity. Not to mention, you go through the product much more quickly.
Odaban has a unique spray-applicator that allows for sufficient, but not over-application. It ensures a nice even coverage of the effected area, and it lasts much longer.
- Odaban uses a non-aqueous, silicon-based mixing agent. Translation: Skin irritation is reduced dramatically. It’s a little more expensive to make the product, but somehow
- Odaban’s less expensive than most hyperhidrosis antiperspirants.How about that for a little icing-on-the-cake? Total no-brainer. Plus, you can easily get it shipped to almost anywhere in the world. Go get some right now.
- Maxim antiperspirants (click to read an article)
- Mitchum antiperspirants
- Available in most retail stores, depending on where you live.
- Prices is not shown on website. Probably $5 – $10.
- Slogan: “So Effective You Could Skip a Day.” has been evaluated by the FDA.
- Shown to stop sweat for up to 48 hours
- No explicit money-back guarantee. But if you buy it from a retail store, obviously you can take it back.
- Their website (kinda’ fun).
- Hydrosal Gel
- It can be found in some retail stores in Canada. Otherwise online.
- Price is $34.95 + Shipping (depending on location).
- It has a 15% aluminum chloride base.
- You can get a prescription and get the same gel with a higher concentration of aluminum chloride (20-40%).
- They have a money-back guarantee (unspecified time).
- Here’s their website.
Instant Access: Stop Sweat NOW eCourse
Learn How To Stop Sweat in 2 Weeks!
Get the Free eCourse Instantly
Most excessive sweaters have tried a a few hyperhidrosis antiperspirants. Usually they don’t find much relief, so naturally, they declare that antiperspirants don’t work for them, and move on.
Don’t give up that easily! A lot of people (both men and women) cure their sweating disease with antiperspirants (about 50%).
If your first approach didn’t work, modify it. Try something new. There are countless combinations of different approaches you can use.
“The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”
If it’s different results that you want, you must try different techniques. Keep reading and make some changes!
Using Hyperhidrosis Antiperspirants The Smart Way
- Take a shower at night before bed.
- Dry off (obviously).
- Do the relaxation technique from MM2: Mind (what’s MM?).
- Apply antiperspirant as directed.
- Go to bed.
- Wake up and apply antiperspirant again immediately (like first thing, even before brushing).
After about a week of applying antiperspirants with this routine, you will notice definite sweat reduction.
Try new and different things. Experiment until you find out what works for you. You might find that something like an antiperspirant cream might work for you as well
Take it light and be playful.
Life’s short. Before you know it, it could be over! And then who gives a sh*t about excessive sweating?!?
Some people have been chattering about whether the Aluminum compounds found in antiperspirants may not be healthy. Learn more about this claim, see what the FDA says about it, and leave your say on the chat board.