Excessive Under Arm Sweating, Hyperhidrosis, and Dating–5 Ideas For Success
Dating is Tough Already. Add Excessive Under Arm Sweating To The Equation and Wheww…I Need a Breather!
No, I’m just kidding. It’s not really that hard. Here are 5 things to keep in mind to level the dating field.
1. People are more concerned with themselves than they are with you. As you’re beginning a new relationship, you may be worried that your partner will discover your excessive under arm sweating or sweaty palms, feet, etc. and think it’s gross.
While there’s a chance that this may happen, It’s unlikely they’ll discover it. And if they do, they probably won’t care very much. Why? Because they have some ghosts hidden in their closets, too. They have some things that they don’t want you to know about. Everyone does! Their secrets may be much worse than yours.
2. Just because you sweat, doesn’t make you weird, different, or less good than others. Is excessive sweating really that big of a deal? I don’t think so. It’s very common. And the more I read and research about it, the more I discover how common it is. Don’t be so sensitive and embarrassed about it. It’s not that big a deal.
I sweat, you sweat, everyone sweats. Celebrities, politicians, athletes, porn stars–EVERYONE sweats. Check out these celebrities that sweat excessively.
3. Come clean. Don’t try to hide your excessive under arm sweating forever. Come clean. Don’t tell that you sweat excessively as the first conversation opener. Wait a little while, but come clean soon. This is going to help you (1) feel more at ease with that person, and (2) find somebody that doesn’t care about it and likes you for who you are besides the sweat.
4. Drop hints. This technique makes it easier to come clean. Say you’re in a place that’s a little warm but not too hot. Casually say, “man, I’m sweatin bullets in here.” Then change the subject in a couple seconds. Just like you would if it were not a big deal. Probably your partner won’t respond to the sweating comment. Drop another hint a bit later.
5. Your partner may have excessive under arm sweating or maybe used to. It’s very possible for you to find another person that has issues with excessive sweating.
Instant Access: Stop Sweat NOW eCourse
Learn How To Stop Sweat in 2 Weeks!
Get the Free eCourse Instantly
I’m telling you, almost every day when I tell friends, colleagues, or others about this site, they say either, “Really? I know xyz person that could totally use that,” or they say “Really? I could totally use that. What the address again?” I’m like, “Dude? You sweat a lot? Why didn’t you tell me?”
More on the way, guys. Stay tuned.
Free Excessive Sweating Anonymous Newsletter
Sign up for the free newsletter, Excessive Sweating Anonymous, filled with new ideas and strategies about how to prevent sweating and hyperhidrosis. Your email address will be completely safe and confidential. Easily unsubscribe whenever you want. Newsletters are sent once or twice a month.
If you enjoyed this free article and others on this site, you’ll definitely like the newsletter as well. Sign up right here: