Anxiety And Sweating
Anxiety and sweating go hand-in-hand. It’s a self-perpetuation negative feedback loop.
What in the world is that? Well basically it means that anxiety causes sweating. Sweating causes more anxiety. But what came first the chicken or the egg?
Although it appears that anxiety and sweating are linked, they are in fact two separate problems with two separate solutions.
Anxiety is caused primarily by low self-esteem and fear. Self-esteem is defined as how much you like yourself. If you liked yourself more, then anxiety would be reduced dramatically.
And you know what?
You should like yourself more. You should love yourself. I bet there are a million things to love about you. And any human in their right mind would recognize that.
Improving your self-esteem will lessen anxiety and may alleviate your sweating completely.
It’s definitely going to help a little. Plus, with your new self-esteem, you’ll love yourself, and you may not care so much about sweating.
The main reason I was stressed about sweating was because of what I feared others would think of it. Is he some kind of freak? Why are his hands all wet?
Those two thoughts would run through my head repeatedly: Is he some kind of freak? Why are his hands all wet?
Not only the thoughts was I saying that in my mind verbally, but I would also see pictures in my mind. I.e. I was picturing people–specific people, surprisingly–being disgusted by my sweaty palms.
As I began healing myself from anxiety and sweating, I noticed these destructive thoughts repeating themselves in the background of my mind. As I began noticing them, I was able to question their validity; whether they were true or not.
Two things happened:
1. I got pissed. How dare these destructive thoughts enter my mind without my permission and begin playing themselves frequently and maliciously. I was pissed. This was my head, my thoughts. I control what thoughts I think, not you.
2. I realized they were bogus. People didn’t think I was a freak. People didn’t care. They were too busy worrying about themselves. And if they did think I was a freak, screw ’em. Who needs ’em? I have friends and family that I love. And my life’s just fine without that person.
Anxiety and sweating nonetheless are two of the most difficult problems to deal with. No matter how healthy you are mentally, these are bound to take a toll on your mind.
But you’re not alone. Take some solace in that fact. Millions and millions of people suffer from anxiety and sweating. And there are some things you can do to combat it.
After trying a bunch of different products for anxiety and sweating, there are two that we currently recommend over others. These won’t break the bank, and they work well.
1. PanicPortal.com – This is a new product that has recently hit the scenes. It’s unique in that instead of showing you how to get over anxiety in traditional ways like deep breathing, positive affirmations, or relaxation exercises, it focuses on a different way. The PanicPortal product shows you not how to cure your anxiety, but how to stop fearing anxiety attacks.
It works on a deep psychological level. Anxiety and sweating are rarely constant. They usually pop up in certain situations. Sometimes not any particular situation, but it comes and goes.
If you think back on one of your recent episodes, it’s not the actual attack that’s the worst part. Sure, the physical symptoms of sweating, shaking, tightness in your throat, etc. suck, but it’s not the attack itself that’s the worst part. The worst part is the fear of the attack.
In fact, your main motivation for reading this right now is fear. Anxiety and sweating are curable. PanicPortal.com shows you how to end that fear loop and bring calmness and control back to you life.
It costs $67.95 for the ebook, but there’s a discount code you can use that gives you 50% off. Also, you get $150 worth of email coaching from Joe Barry, the founder of the technique. There’s an unconditional 8 week guarantee.
Instant Access: Stop Sweat NOW eCourse
Learn How To Stop Sweat in 2 Weeks!
Get the Free eCourse Instantly
2. Hypnosis – You may be skeptical about hypnosis. But believe me–It works! Well have you ever tried it? Didn’t think so. Believe me–It works! But you’re still skeptical even though you never tried it? Then you’re basing your belief on what others have told you. Well guess what? Somebody hypnotized you. So I guess you have tried it after all. Believe me–It works.
Hypnosis is a very powerful (yet natural) way to alter your belief system. It’s not dangerous whatsoever, the hypnotist doesn’t have control over you, you can easily disagree with anything that they say. It’s very safe, natural, and you’ve probably been hypnotized a couple times today.
Guess what? Hypnosis works especially well for anxiety. This is my favorite hypnosis site for the following reasons:
- It offers lots and lots of titles for all different types of purposes.
- It’s cheap (12 bucks).
- You can download them instantly.
- They WORK.
- There’s an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Icing on the cake–a bunch of free information about hypnosis (including a guide to hypnosis) that you can read if you’re interested in learning why it works and how to do it by yourself.
Using these products is very simple. It comes with instructions, but here’s the short version in 3 steps:
- First, you choose what your goal is. You’ll probably be most interested in the ones for excessive sweating and anxiety.
- Then, you download it.
- Third, you listen to the file with audio headphones. It’s going to relax you very much. You shouldn’t listen to it while driving or operating heavy machinery. In fact, for best results, you shouldn’t be doing much of anything while listening. Just sit and relax and enjoy.
This product works on a subconscious level. That means you’re not going to notice changes immediately. Your problems were not created overnight and they will not be cured overnight. It takes at least two weeks for changes to happen. It’s imperative that you listen to the download every day for at least a month. Listen every day for at least a month. After a month you will begin noticing profound changes. Keep listening.
It may get a little boring after 30 days. You’re sometimes not going to feel like listening. You’re going to try and convince yourself that it’s not working. But don’t let those thoughts creep in. Usually just when you’re about to quit is when the biggest breakthroughs occur.
Listen every day for at least 30 days straight and leave anxiety and sweating in the dust.
You get a discount when you purchase both. Do these for a month. 30 days, that’s it. You’re not going to regret it.
Short on cash? Here’s a free way to relieve anxiety and sweating–practicing silence.
Free Excessive Sweating Anonymous Newsletter
Sign up for the free newsletter, Excessive Sweating Anonymous, filled with new ideas and strategies about how to prevent sweating and hyperhidrosis. Your email address will be completely safe and confidential. Easily unsubscribe whenever you want. Newsletters are sent once or twice a month.
If you enjoyed this free article and others on this site, you’ll definitely like the newsletter as well. Sign up right here: